Standards and Performance Pathways (SPP)
A compliance management and quality improvement support platform
Compliance management can be daunting – understanding all of the detailed requirements your organisation must meet, then regularly monitoring your compliance, can be a time-consuming and difficult process. This is why we created SPP!
The SPP platform goes the extra mile to guide Australian community and health service providers with standards compliance management, reporting, business risk management and quality improvement.
Hosting hundreds of resources, best practice policy templates, pro formas, evidence guides and interactive self-assessments – SPP sets the standard for compliance management.
Cross-mapped standards and performance measurement tools that save up to 80% of time usually spent
SPP's educative self-assessments guide you through what’s required to meet the specific standards that apply to your organisation. From aged care quality standards, to the NDIS practice standards, SPP hosts all of Australia’s service standards in one easy-to-access digital space.
All of the standards in SPP are cross-mapped – meaning you can simply log in, follow our questions and see how your business aligns with compliance. Our platform automatically identifies similarities and gaps between each standard.
SPP is designed to simplify the compliance process, so your organisation can spend more time on what’s important
Key Features of SPP
Measure organisational performance with benchmark assessments
Standard criteria assessments
Templates, tools & resources
Personal document, evidence libraries
Performance planning tools
Quality action-improvement plans
Clever workflow management tools
Ready for reviewers & accreditors
Risk registers & planners
Key Benefits of SPP
Performance measurement tools that support your cause
Improve delivery capacity & save time
Our SPP tools help your business save up to 80% of time on compliance, freeing up your time to dedicate to quality service delivery.
Straightforward & easy to use
SPP’s easy-to-follow assessments cut through the complicated and detailed world of standards. Our platform takes you on a simple, educational journey through the issues you need to understand and meet standards.
SPP’s easy-to-follow assessments cut through the complicated ... Show More +
SPP’s easy-to-follow assessments cut through the complicated and detailed world of standards. Our platform takes you on a simple, educational journey through the issues you need to understand and meet standards.Show Less -
Simplify the process of tracking detailed requirements in many different sets of service standards by
letting SPP do the hard work.
Enhance organisation capabilities
Forget the paperwork
Providing you with progress reporting tools, SPP acts as a business risk management platform – helping you to identify and track vulnerabilities and make improvements accordingly.
We understand compliance management can be tricky.
Accreditations and quality standards on SPP
Australian National Standards
- Aged Care Quality Standards
- Aged Care Diversity Framework action plans
- Aged Care - Clinical Governance (ACQSC guidance)
- ACSA Wellness and Reablement Roadmap
- Alcohol and other Drug and Human Services Standard (WANADA)
- ATCA Standard
- Australian Charities and Not-for-Profit Commission (ACNC) Governance Standards
- Australian Community Industry Standard
- Australian Service Excellence Standards (ASES) - Award
- Australian Service Excellence Standards (ASES) - Certificate (Version 8, 2020)
- COVID-19 Outbreak First 24 Hours
- COVID-19 Preparedness Survey
- COVID-Safe Workplace Checklist
- Dementia Australia - Quality Care Recommendations
- Family Support Program Administrative Approval Requirements
- Fundraising Institute of Australia (FIA) Code
- Guidelines for Quality Spiritual Care in Health
- Inclusive Service Standards
- National Catholic Safeguarding Standards
- National Community Housing Standards
- National Guidelines for Spiritual Care in Aged Care
- National Principles for Child Safe Organisations
- National Quality Framework - Education and Care Services National Law & National Regulations
- National Quality Standard for Early Childhood Education and Care and School Age Care
- National Regulatory Code for Community Housing (NRCCH) - All Tiers
- National Regulatory Code for Community Housing (NRCCH) - Additional Tier 1 and 2 Requirements
- National Safety and Quality Digital Mental Health (NSQDMH) Standards
- National Safety and Quality Health Service (NSQHS) Standards
- National Standards for Disability Services
- National Standards for Mental Health Services
- National Standards for Out of Home Care
- National Standards for Volunteer Involvement
- Practical Guide for Working with Carers of People with a Mental Illness
- QIC Health and Community Services Standards
- RACGP Standards for General Practices
- Rainbow Tick Standards
- Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs)
- White Ribbon Standards
Australian State & Territory Standards
- Australian Capital Territory
- Children and Young People (Care and Protection Organisation) Standards
- Community Care and Protection Service Provider Criteria
- Pre-Qualifications for Human Services
- New South Wales
- Bus Operator Accreditation Scheme (BOAS) Standards
- Child Safe Standards
- Child Safe Standards for Permanent Care
- Clinical Care Standards AOD
- Community Services Good Practice Guidelines
- Disability Services Standards
- Disability Services Standards Key Performance Indicators
- Point to Point Self-Assessment
- Rules of Conduct for Operators of Retirement Villages
- Specialist Homelessness Service Standards
- Standards for Statutory Out of Home Care
- Northern Territory
- Disability Service Standards
- Human Services Quality Standards (HSQS) – Common Requirements
- Human Services Quality Standards (HSQS) – Child Protection Placement and Support Services
- Human Services Quality Standards (HSQS) – Families
- South Australia
- Australian Service Excellence Standards (ASES) — Certificate
- Australian Service Excellence Standards (ASES) — Award
- Quality and Safety Standards
- Child Safe Standards
- Complaints Handling Standards
- Domestic Violence Victoria Code of Practice
- Healthcare That Counts Framework
- Human Services Standards
- Family Violence MARAM Framework
- VRQA Guidelines for VET Providers
- Western Australia
- Alcohol and other Drug and Human Services Standard (WANADA)
- Better Care, Better Services Standards
- Specialist Homelessness Services Standards
- Standards for Child Sexual Abuse Therapeutic Services
- Supported Accommodation Assistance Program Standards
- Worksafe Plan
NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Framework
- NDIS Code of Conduct
- NDIS Practice Standards—Core module, supplementary modules 1-5 and verification module 6
- Complaints Management and Resolution
- Incident Management and Reportable Incidents
- NDIA Terms of Business for Registered Providers (including SDA Addendum)
- NDIS Additional Registration Condition for Daily Personal Activities
Towards Best Practice
SPP also has organisational self-assessments for:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Cultural Competence
- Human Resource Management
- Workplace Gender Equality
- Continuous Improvement
- Risk Management
- Aged Care Diversity Action Plans
Standards available through specialised portals
- Australian Community Industry Alliance (acia) Portal
acia members can access the Australian Community Industry Standard 2018 (ACIS), as well as all of the other standards on SPP.
- Australasian Therapeutic Communities Association (ATCA) Quality Portal
ATCA members can access the ATCA Standard for Therapeutic Communities and Residential Rehabilitation Services, as well as all of the other standards on SPP.
- Quality Innovation Performance (QIP) Quality Portal
QIP clients can access the QIC Health and Community Services Standards, as well as all of the other standards on SPP.
* BNG does not provide direct accreditation services. However, we can advise on quality and accreditation standards, and appropriate accreditation bodies. For a list of auditors/accreditors, visit our auditors listing page.
Please let us know if there are other standards we should carry on SPP via our Contact Page.
Subscription rates for our services are scaled to the annual revenue of organisations, as part of our commitment to supporting smaller NGOs. Subscriptions to the Standards and Performance Pathways (SPP) may be purchased as a one-year subscription or as a three-year package. A three-year package provides a discount of between 10%-17%, depending on the organisation’s annual revenue band.
Want to know more? Talk to our team.
SPP Tailoring Options
As well as being available to individual organisations by subscription, Standards & Performance Pathways (SPP) is available as a tailored portal and reporting platform for peak bodies, government departments and accreditation agencies. BNG also provides a specialised SPP for large multi-service organisations.